Agreement between user and association of registered investment advisers (“ARIA”)
ARIA Web Site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the ARIA Web Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
ARIA reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which ARIA Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the ARIA Web Site.
Links to third party sites
ARIA Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ARIA and ARIA is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ARIA is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. ARIA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ARIA of the site or any association with its operators.
No unlawful or prohibited use
Use of website
Your member account is only for use by you and you are responsible for your conduct. You will always use a strong password to protect your account and keep it confidential. You will not share your account access with others or let anybody impersonate you using your access credentials. You take responsibility that your account will not be used in anyway which contradicts any applicable law or the Terms mentioned herein. We have a right but not an obligation to review your conduct to ensure compliance with these Terms. If there is a misuse of your account; you will immediately report to ARIA.
Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of this Site are restricted to authorized users only. Visitors agree and undertake not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to such parts of this Site, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by ARIA for the specific use of such Visitors.
If you access or use the Site on behalf of any company, an association/group or any other legal entity (“Organization”), then you must have an authority/permission to accept and legally bind the Organization to these Terms. You represent that your acceptance of these Terms does not violate any applicable law or the terms and conditions of any existing agreements, understandings, representations, arrangement, etc., whether written or oral, entered by you with any third party.
Use of communication services
ARIA Web Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news forums, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You shall not commercially exploit the Web Site, in any manner, that shall constitute a business loss to ARIA or generate any third-party revenue.
- Any use or attempt to use any web crawlers, robot, spider, computer code or any other device, program and methodology to continuously and automatically search, scrape, extract, deep-link, index and/or disrupt the working of the Web Site and/or download large amount of data is not permitted without our prior written consent.
- You are prohibited from using the Web Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation. The Company may periodically revise the Content and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify you.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
ARIA has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, ARIA reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. ARIA reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
ARIA reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ARIA’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your family members in any Communication Service. ARIA does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, ARIA specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized ARIA spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ARIA.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to ARIA or posted at any ARIA web site
ARIA does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to ARIA (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any ARIA Web Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting ARIA, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. ARIA is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in ARIA’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
It is pertinent to note that the recordings of the events or sessions conducted by ARIA uploaded on the Web Site are the sole property of ARIA and speakers or the hosts have indemnified AIRA against violation, of any sort, of any third-party Intellectual Property Rights. ARIA is not responsible for any violation of Intellectual Property Rights of any third-party.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the ARIA Web Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ARIA and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the ARIA Web Site at any time. Advice received via the ARIA Web Site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
ARIA and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the ARIA web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. ARIA and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
The names of actual companies and products or services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners unless expressly stated otherwise.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.