Q.2: I am married and have a son and daughter who are both married and have a daughter each. My husband and I separated more than 30 years ago and there is no legal divorce.

I have a flat which is self-acquired which I would like to bequeath in equal measure to my son and daughter through a Will. . 

What should I do please, to see that there is no challenge to my Will?

Response :

It is always possible to contest/challenge a will on multiple grounds, and it is therefore suggested that you seek the services of an experience legal professional with expertise on estate planning matters, to advise you on the best way to mitigate the risks that you are referring to.