1. Who can become an ARIA member?
Membership to ARIA is open to entities having a valid SEBI registration under the Investment Advisors Regulation , 2013.
2. What are the benefits of being an ARIA member?
There are multiple benefits of being a member of ARIA including:
- Professional development opportunities
- Channel to voice opinions to regulator and other stakeholders
- Opportunity to shape the upcoming profession
- Mark of excellence
- Best practices exchange with peers
3. How do I decide whether I am an individual or corporate member?
Membership to ARIA is as based on the registration category type with SEBI. In case one is registered as an individual with SEBI under the RIA regulations, ARIA membership will be as individual. In case one is registered as a corporate with SEBI under the RIA regulations, ARIA membership will be as corporate.
4. What is the advantage of being a life member?
Life members get one year free membership, as they pay for nine years but get membership of ten years. In addition, they get the benefit of protection of escalation of annual fees going forward.